Governments create and implement the legal environment to prevent and respond to child sexual exploitation and abuse. Countries work together through the WePROTECT Global Alliance to ensure they are following the latest and best advice.
Through the Model National Response, governments and other members can check they are taking all the steps needed to protect children online.
National law enforcement authorities are responsible for investigating crimes and enforcing the laws.
Policy & legislation discussions in our Portal
You must be a logged-in member of the Portal to view more and join in the full discussions.
Our Alliance Governments
Discussion on policies and procedures in private sector organisations, as well as regulations and laws passed by governments. Reply to existing forum topics or start a new discussion.
You must be logged in to create new discussions.
- Communique of the WeProtect Global Alliance Summit 2022: Turning the Tide on Child Sexual Abuse… International collaboration
- IJM statement on livestreamed child sexual exploitation Child & survivor participation
- Private sector Tech industry
- Education programmes Society & culture
- Civil Society Child & survivor participation
- Compensation, remedies and complaints arrangements Child & survivor participation