Director, Prevent Child Sexual Abuse Oak Foundation
Brigette joined Oak Foundation in 2012 as a programme officer for the Prevent Child Sexual Abuse Programme.
She currently holds the position of director, overseeing 10 staff in three locations and a multi-million dollar budget. The programme is currently one of the biggest of its kind. It is dedicated to supporting courageous leaders around the world determined to end child sexual abuse in our lifetime.
- Timeline International collaboration
- Case study: what the Philippines is doing to end online child abuse International collaboration
- Executive team International collaboration
- The sexual exploitation and abuse of deaf and disabled children online Child & survivor participation
- Lt. Colonel Dana Humaid Ai Marzouqi
- Online safety - real world impact International collaboration