Date: November 13, 2023
Add to your calendar
This webinar will provide examples of the practical implementation of the Model National Response in Europe, drawing on the experiences of Albania, Bulgaria and Serbia as a case study.
This is the third of a series of webinars that will explore how the Model National Response has been put into practice in different regions of the world.
You can register for the webinar here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_WWH6ApIdSZKQRuXqywF-Bw
Overview of the webinar
- Introductory remarks by Iain Drennan, Executive Director of the Alliance, and Gioia Scappucci, Lanzarote Committee Executive Secretary, Children’s Rights Division, Council of Europe.
- Afrooz Kaviani Johnson, Child Protection Specialist, Programme Division, UNICEF NYHQ, will share the findings from the Framing the Future report and our Model National Response’s Maturity Model.
- Country presentations and interactive discussions between
– Afrooz Kaviani Johnson, Gioia Scappucci and– Edlira Gjolleshi, Director, National Authority for Electronic Certification and Cyber Security, Albania– Commissioner Vladimir Dimitrov, Head of Cybercrime Unit Ministry of Interior, Bulgaria– Antoaneta Vasileva, Programme Coordinator of the Bulgarian Online Safety Centre, and– Emina Beković, Ministry of Information and Telecommunication, Serbia.
- The presentations and discussions will be followed by an opportunity for questions and reflections.