Date: May 25, 2023
Add to your calendar
The Changemakers for Children platform and ECPAT International are organising this webinar to create a space to exchange good practice around healthy masculinity and harmful social norms. Many organisations around the world are working on these issues to improve the response to sexual violence and contributing to both prevention and awareness-raising, especially as relates to boys.
This event is aimed at childcare professionals, CSOs, networks and anyone interested in learning more and collaborating to address sexual violence against children.
More information & registration
- Rajiv Roy, Family for Every Child
- Francesco Cecon, ECPAT
- Diohema Anlleu, JUCONI, Mexico
- Omattie Madray, ChildLinK, Guyana
- Hasani Tinnie, ChildLinK, Guyana
- Rita Panicker, Butterflies, India
- Nelson E. Rivera Reyes, Fundación Renacer, Colombia
- Aude Ehlinger Sedej, AMANE, Morocco
Languages: English, Spanish, and French interpretation will be available.