Deadline for applications: 10 September 2021
Location: Brussels (other locations in an EU Member State may also be considered)
Salary: €50,000 per year
Reports to: Head of Policy
Contract duration: Two years (with the possibility of extension, subject to funding) starting as
soon as possible
Working as part of a small but ambitious secretariat, this role will play a key role in delivering the Alliance’s research agenda and promoting the use of best practice frameworks among global stakeholders.
It is an exciting time be joining WeProtect Global Alliance and have the opportunity to work with our large, diverse and committed worldwide membership.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain the Alliance’s core response frameworks and underpinning guidance, most notably the Model National Response and Global Strategic Response
- Deliver online workshops and webinars on the practical implementation of the Model National Response and Global Strategic Response
- Lead the development of a new maturity model, taking into account the results of the Model National Response Review and ensuring members’ requirements are met
- Develop strong relationships with contacts within European Union institutions and key Member States and support advocacy efforts, as appropriate
- Lead the development of intelligence briefs and analytics to provide Alliance members with timely information and recommendations on current and emerging issues
- Development of data analytics and visualisations to aid impact
- Manage the development of the Alliance’s research agenda, including the biennial Global Threat Assessment, ensuring a wide range of primary and secondary data is incorporated
- Assisting in the monitoring and measuring of the impact of key Alliance products and wider organisational impact.
- Support the Head of Policy in advancing the Alliance’s policy and advocacy goals
- Support the delivery of key international events and meetings and represent the Alliance, as required