Governments and technology companies cannot tackle this crime without society-wide support.
Civil society organisations play multiple, vital roles. Some support victims and survivors. Some advocate for improved protection for children. Others work to build better tools to identify and track illegal and abusive material.
- IJM statement on livestreamed child sexual exploitation Child & survivor participation
- WePROTECT's transition to an independent organisation International collaboration
- Private sector Tech industry
- Intergovernmental Organisations International collaboration
- Governments Policy & legislation
- Privacy policies and Community guidelines
Child & survivor participation discussions in our Portal
You must be a logged-in member of the Portal to view more and join in the full discussions.
Our Alliance Civil Society
Discussing input from victims and survivors to inform response and support services, campaigns and strategies.
::UpvoteUp1Delali Mortty replied 6 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesChild & survivor participation
::Delali Mortty replied 4 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesChild & survivor participation
::Delali Mortty replied 1 month, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesChild & survivor participation
::Stephanie Quintao replied 3 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesChild & survivor participation
::Oliver Peppiatt replied 5 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 RepliesChild & survivor participation
You must be logged in to create new discussions.
Access the Portal to collaborate with other member organisations: Login | Register