Discussing how we as an Alliance can help shift the dial in public understanding and framing of both the issues of child sexual abuse online and online regulation, to ensure that children’s right to safety and privacy can be balanced.
We need to build a movement globally that prioritises the need to build a safer digital world for children. To help do that, this session explored how shared common messaging can help us advance our cause.
We discussed tactics for effective messaging and explored how best to develop our communication and advocacy strategies to align around a common goal: building a safer internet for children.
Vice President External Affairs
CEO & Founder
Associate Strategy Director
Senior Vice President
Senior Campaign Director
& Head of Office, Australia
Policy & legislation discussions in our Portal
You must be a logged-in member of the Portal to view more and join in the full discussions.
WeProtect Global Alliance Summit 2022 Advocating for child rights in the context of online regulation
Discussion on policies and procedures in private sector organisations, as well as regulations and laws passed by governments. Reply to existing forum topics or start a new discussion.
::Eleanor Linsell replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesPolicy & legislation
::John Tanagho replied 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesPolicy & legislation
::Yalda Aoukar replied 6 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesPolicy & legislation
::UpvoteUp1Elizabeth Speller replied 3 weeks, 5 days ago 1 Member · 0 RepliesPolicy & legislation
::UpvoteUp1Sabine Witting replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 RepliesPolicy & legislation
You must be logged in to create new discussions.
Access the Portal to collaborate with other member organisations: Login | Register
- Outcomes briefing - technology, privacy and rights roundtable Policy & legislation
- Global Principles on Digital Safety: Translating International Human Rights for the Digital Context International collaboration
- Informed and ethical media reporting Child & survivor participation
- Victim identity protection Child & survivor participation
- Education programmes Society & culture
- Research to understand children’s online vulnerabilities and effective safety education systems Child & survivor participation