This panel will looked at how we can use AI to fight online child sexual abuse by detecting and reporting it, and how we can work with government, civil society and industry to invest in and implement this technology for good.
It offered an opportunity to reflect on which are the potential opportunities and biggest threats that children face in the age of AI, and how we can address them.
The panellists discussed how can we use AI to protect children against threats and harmful content online.
The panel explored existing projects in this sphere (UNICRI, Childhood Foundation – Stella Polaris, TFAIMS).
It also focused on how WeProtect Global Alliance can work with the technology industry to encourage more investment in AI technology to combat online threats.
Founder & Board member
WeProtect Global Alliance
Director of Child Protection
World Childhood Foundation
Founder & President
The Future Society (TFS)
Head, Centre for AI and Robotics
Policy and Trust Framework Researcher
- Summit agenda International collaboration
- Timeline International collaboration
- The sexual exploitation and abuse of deaf and disabled children online Child & survivor participation
- The AI for Safer Children Global Hub Criminal justice
- Rebooting child protection systems: 5 ways to address child sexual abuse online Uncategorized
- Impact of COVID-19 on child sexual exploitation and abuse online Society & culture
Tech industry discussions in our Portal
You must be a logged-in member of the Portal to view more and join in the full discussions.
Discussions on the use of technology, including AI, machine learning and other tools, that industries are using to protecting children from sexual exploitation and abuse online.
You must be logged in to create new discussions.