Team leader in the Directorate General of Migration and Home Affairs of the European Commission
His team drafts legislation at EU level and monitors its implementation by Member States, helps coordinate action and provides funding to a variety of stakeholders in the fight against these crimes.
Mr Labrador Jimenez has a background in management consulting and engineering. Before joining the European Commission, he worked as an independent consultant for UNICEF in Southeast Asia and Brazil, after having worked for an international management consulting firm in Southeast Asia, focusing on the public sector. Prior to that, he worked in engineering in France, Japan, Sweden and Spain.
Mr Labrador Jimenez holds a Master in Public Administration from Harvard University, a Master in Business Administration from the University of Chicago, and engineering degrees from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Ingeniero Industrial) and Chalmers University of Technology (Master of Science) in Sweden.
- European Commission co-hosts WeProtect Global Alliance Summit 2022 reiterating importance of new EU… International collaboration
- Communique of the WeProtect Global Alliance Summit 2022: Turning the Tide on Child Sexual Abuse… International collaboration
- Executive team International collaboration
- Board members International collaboration
- EU legislation to prevent and combat child sexual abuse Policy & legislation
- Shaping a safer digital world for children together International collaboration