Chief Executive Officer Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
Kate became CEO of the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) in 2016, having run CIFF’s Climate Change team since 2009.
Kate sits on the board of the European Climate Foundation. Current advisory roles include to the Observer Research Foundation (India) and the China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development. She has been featured in the top 100 Profiles of Paris, a collection of stories from the key people who created the Paris Agreement.
Kate’s career spans roles in government, finance, consulting, a think tank and NGOs. Before joining CIFF she was Head of Policy at Climate Change Capital advising asset managers and multinational companies on clean energy opportunities. She has also advised policy-makers in a number of roles, including as Senior Policy Advisor for the United Kingdom’s G8 and EU presidencies in 2005, and as a Sherpa to the EU High-Level Group on Competitiveness, Energy and Environment in 2007.
- Executive team International collaboration
- Impact of COVID-19 on child sexual exploitation and abuse online Society & culture
- The sexual exploitation and abuse of deaf and disabled children online Child & survivor participation
- Briefing on the future of digital tools to detect child sexual exploitation and abuse online in… Policy & legislation
- Case study: what the Philippines is doing to end online child abuse International collaboration
- Timeline International collaboration