Chief, Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section The United States Department of Justice
Steve Grocki leads the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section’s (CEOS) within the U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division.
The CEOS’s mission has been to protect the welfare of children and communities by enforcing federal criminal statutes relating to the exploitation of children and obscenity.
Previously, Steve was the Deputy Chief within the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Apple’s fresh approach to child protection can be a game-changer Research & insights
- The sexual exploitation and abuse of deaf and disabled children online Child & survivor participation
- Global Summit 2022 Frequently Asked Questions International collaboration
- Case study: what the Philippines is doing to end online child abuse International collaboration
- Board members International collaboration
- Timeline International collaboration