African Union Commissioners for Health, Humanitarian & Social Affairs
H.E. Cessouma Minata Samate is a Burkina Faso diplomat. She was elected the new Commissioner for Political Affairs of the African Union Commission.
Ambassador Samate is an Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Burkina Faso in Ethiopia, Permanent Representative to the African Union (AU) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA). She also served as the State Minister of Foreign Affairs and Regional Cooperation, in charge of Regional Cooperation in Burkina Faso.
- Timeline International collaboration
- Prime Minister David Cameron International collaboration
- The sexual exploitation and abuse of deaf and disabled children online Child & survivor participation
- Impact of COVID-19 on child sexual exploitation and abuse online Society & culture
- Case study: what the Philippines is doing to end online child abuse International collaboration
- Keynote speeches International collaboration