Publications produced and commissioned by WeProtect Global Alliance, including frameworks, reports and briefing papers:
Guidance & support to countries and organisations to help build response to Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Online.
- See dedicated Model National Response page
- Download the English version
- Other languages: Français | Español | العربية
The Maturity Model: a tool to facilitate tailored national responses and foster a climate of continuous improvement.
- See the Maturity Model
Implementing the Model National Response
Assessing the scale and scope of child sexual abuse online
Access information about specific sections of the report:
- Analysis of the sexual threats children face online
- Preventing child sexual abuse online through public health approaches
- Centring children’s rights and perspectives in the response
- Globally aligned legislation to protect children online
Alongside the Global Threat Assessment 2023, we have published two reports:
- Parents’ perceptions of their children’s exposure to online sexual harms – conducted by Economist Impact
- #MyVoiceMySafety: exploring children’s perceptions of safety and risks online – conducted together with the UN Office of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence Against Children.
Child exposure to online sexual harms surveys
In this research conducted with Praesidio Safeguarding, we listened to children and young people’s views on the issue of ‘self-generated’ sexual material in three different country contexts – Ghana, Thailand and Ireland.
A FrameWorks UK brief prepared for WeProtect Global Alliance
How we talk about child sexual exploitation and abuse online matters. Our communications can make the difference between salience and dismissal, between hope and fatalism, between collective action and stepping back.
This briefing paper brings together and assesses the currently available material on the impact of COVID-19 restrictions on online child sexual exploitation.